Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happiness Project 2014 (Coming Soon!)

Hello To All!

This year I did something on my personal Facebook page that I called HP2013 or Happiness Project 2013. With it I tried to post something almost everyday that made me happy.  I wanted for people to see that even the littlest things can make you happy and that, hopefully, instead you could hold on to that happy all day and not dwell on the normal crap that gets you down.  Yes, I think you make an almost conscience decision on whether you will be happy or you will be mad or so on.  I'd rather be happy.  Sure, the country sucks and the world is going to hell but I'd rather try to change all that with a smile on my face.  I have been called Miss Mary Sunshine by some of the grumpiest people I know.  I'm proud of that.  I've decided that 2014 is the year that I will expand my project to the whole interwebs and on January 1st I will be here, on my poor neglected blog, spreading the love.  Have a great day and see you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment