Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Am Here!

July 24, 2011

I finally did it. I finally started a real live blog. Will anyone come? Will anyone care? Who knows, 'cuz I don't. It'll still be my place to get it all off my chest or to express my joy or whatever. This is also an exercise in communication as I feel the brain damage from the 80's is affecting how I, uh, um, talk and stuff. 

Who am I? I am Shelle, Michell, Mom and Pearl. No, I do not suffer from a multiple personality disorder but those are names I have been called over the years. I do suffer from bi-polar disorder but I am happily medicated and pretty much a functional human-being. 

I am a 48 year old single working mom and we are fairly poor. I rent a room and take the bus to work. I have a job that I really like (except for the money, but I have a job so I am happy) with people that I like and I try to make the most of everyday, I think, mostly.


Of course I get down. Of course I want more. 


I am trying to start each day with more of a kick-ass attitude and I have been practicing the "find something every day that makes you happy" philosophy.  


Someday I would like to fall in love. 


I guess my writings here will be about all of the things above and more. 


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment